Your role will mainly involve technically and financially managing medium to large acoustics projects for schemes throughout the GCC. This would include co-ordinating others to undertake surveys, writing technical deliverables, liaising with clients and coordinating with design teams to develop innovative acoustic design solutions.
You would also ideally have experience in delegating work effectively and mentoring junior members of staff, providing technical and commercial support to their projects, and helping them develop their technical and project management skills.
The role will have a building acoustics focus with opportunities to also work on our wide range of other acoustics projects
Being an integral part of a multi-disciplinary organisation, there will be excellent opportunities for professional development within the team for motivated individuals.
The successful candidate shall have 9 years + industry experience including exposure to Middle East projects.
You shall have the ability to work on your own initiative and provide high standard reports to the Directors and clients
Our client is looking for a Sales / Business Development Manager from a well services / downhole background
Ideally you will have a cased hole / wireline / logging background and have actively run tools in the field as an engineers, prior to moving into a sales.
This role will be picking up existing accounts in GCC initially and then the wider North Africa and Caspian regions
This person needs to have a passport which allows free movement across all regions without lengthy visa applications or restrictions
You will have big 4 experience but also have exposure to a smaller SME in the well services
Salary will be depending on experience
Taylor Sterling are looking for a talented Project Manager for a high value mixed use development in the UAE
You must come from a Tier 1 Contractor and have some solid exposure to commercial
This role would suit someone who would like to work towards Project Director in the next few years and has the ability to lead from the front and manage challenging stakeholders
To be considered send your CV today!
Planning Director - Forensics / Delay Analysis - Dubai - up to AED 70K
- Degree holder and strong GCC background, preferably UAE
- Must have held a senior appointment in leading consultancy handling tier 1 contractors and leading sub contractors
- 15 years plus experience in the construction industry - Exposure to Oil & Gas industry would a distinct advantage
- Have particular expertise such as BIM, Monte-Carlo, cost loading etc
- Must be a true arbitration / delay analysis expert
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the planning function for a growing organisation with a strong foothold in the GCC.
Commercial Manager - Claims - Dubai
- up to AED 40K MUST HAVE CONTRACTOR AND CONSULTANCY BACKGROUND
- You will have previously lead a team and have deep understanding of the UAE/GCC markets.
- You will have worked for a Tier 1 contractor and have global consultancy experience.
- 7-10 years experience and have led a team previously
- Must have front line delivery of construction projects
- Must be continually developing your own and others technical expertise as a Cost / Contract Specialist
Quantity Surveyor in UAE with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Fit Out Hospitality experience, Dubai (post contract)
- AED 18-22K
- All candidates must be currently based in UAE.
- Single Visa status only
Our clients will always be looking out for good construction professionals to join their teams.
By Applying for this job, your details will go straight onto out database, so we can contact you when a great new job comes available.
Taylor Sterling will not send out your profile without your consent.
Sorry, there are no results that match your criteria.